Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I created a new BLOG + FOTD




















Hello people :) Do you still remember from the chulalouise blogspot..from I'm uber feminine make up by louie 219 .. I don't know how to start ..I have been gone for almost a year I think :( this is for those bloggers asking and curious why i I lost for long a time .. I gave birth and got busy well I'm still busy but not as busy as before hehe..ok the main reason my old blog got deleted/disabled or whatever Google called it O-0 ..its just disappeared that's it ..without any notice! is it unfair right? =C.. I did a lot of E-F-F-O-R-T..I made bunch of followers already that I miss so much :C who ain't disappointed?*SIGH*..its hard to start again ..I don't know if I will post my old make up looks again *sign* or I will start a new look? or maybe I will put in slide show? what do you think.?

Ok,enough for my ranting ..the important and funny was I'm BACK hehe..let's get back to work again. so I created a kinda daytime smokey purple and blue underneath I didn't put eyeliner so as to look my eyes looks brighter






I hope you still care to follow me again ^_-..I know a "short" display only..but I will make sure it will not deleted anymore :) I hope you like this look



how i miss blogging and you guys!!!


till next post...

4 comments:

  1. Im sooooooooooooooooo glad that you now have a blog again,sis!

    cheers!!!!

    love the look! your geo-lens look great!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!..Finally your back..Miss reading your blog hun..I did follow your blog last time before your blog been deleted.. Hope to see more makeup look from you soon..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!louie!! girl ba ang baby?? super miss you!!! napakaewan naman ng blogger!!!! waahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think is great your starting over I am as well!! Love this purple Smokey eye might have to try it myself :-) congrats on motherhood!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for comments..I truly appreciated it!!